written by: Kathy Best, CNTC, CRRC , ACCR, PSDC
November 4, 2019
Your Body is a living breathing field of energy and vibration
Everything on this planet and in the universe is created of atoms. Every atom produces an electrical and a magnetic field of energy. Everything from the atoms in your kitchen table to the atoms in your cells, and the air we breathe is in a constant state of motion and producing a field of energy. This energy can absorb energy from and spread energy to other energy fields. Your thoughts, feelings, and emotions also produce energy fields that can be distributed to other people, places, and things. The late Dr. Masaru Emoto did hundreds of experiments on the effects of words and human emotions on water. The results were extraordinary. The HeartMath Institute has spent decades researching and studying mind and heart energy fields and their effects on health and life in general. Did you know that your heart can produce an electrical field 100 times greater and a magnetic field 5000 times greater than your brain? Armed with this information which one would you use to heal yourself and others?
Emotions are vibrations that consistently influence our reality. Not only do we think and work our way through each day – we also feel and believe our way through it. The outcome of every experience depends on both our primary mental and emotional state. The most important factors in physical health are energetic and emotional. The emotional state in which you spend most of your time will have the biggest impact on your overall health and well-being – more so than any supplement, food, exercise, or treatment. The main causes of disease and chronic illness are related to the energy and frequency imbalances that exist within and around your body.
The Human Energy System
Your body has layers of energy fields that begin inside the atoms and cells and expand outside the body. The energy of the physical body vibrates at a very slow dense rate, so that the physical form can be seen and felt. That is why science and medicine has lead us to focus predominantly on the physical aspect of ourselves. Science and western medicine in only now beginning to understand that our physical body is actually created and sustained by the energy layers invisible to the naked eye. Every human being has an atomic energy field, a cellular energy field, an organ energy field, a meridian energy field, a lower mental energy field, a higher mental energy field, an emotional energy field, an etheric energy field, a causal energy field, a soul energy field and an integrated Spiritual energy field.
Our energy points, (chakras), which line up along our spine and primary energy meridian, inside our physical body, and our external energetic layers create an interconnected field of vibrating energy around the physical body commonly referred to as the auric field. Each external energy field connects to the physical body through an energy point, (chakra), which directs the energy through the physical body by means of the meridian system. The chakras are imperceptible energy points or vortexes of energy within the physical body that act like energy doorways or energy exchange points. Human beings have several hundred of these energy gateways throughout our energetic fields but the seven that are connected to the spinal column and head are the most well known and most often utilized in healing practices.
When the chakras are healthy and properly functioning they direct vital life force energy from the external energy fields into the physical body through the energy meridians, and conduct lower frequency energy out of the physical body for transmutation through the etheric and soul energy fields. The physical body requires a balance of this vital energy flow to maintain optimum health and wellbeing. Unfortunately our chakras can become obstructed by long held negative emotions, critical or rigid thought patterns and beliefs, toxic environments, poor eating habits, inhibited self-expression and suppressing or ignoring our intuitive guidance and soul mission.
Every emotion we experience is a variation of two primary emotions: fear and love
All negative feelings and emotions are related to fear, including anger, anxiety, worry, resentment, hate, envy, sadness, loneliness, disgust, boredom, stubbornness, apathy, and cynicism have a heavy, dense, low vibration and frequency and cause your life force energy to contract. They inhibit divine creativity, higher brain activity, the immune system, expansive perception and over extended periods of time lead to physical and emotional breakdown.
All positive beliefs and emotions originate from love, including gratitude, optimism, joy, excitement, passion, generosity, appreciation, peace, compassion, contentment, fulfillment, courage, kindness and have a higher vibration and frequency which cause your life force energy to expand. Inspiration, divine creativity, physical and mental endurance, productivity, increased immune function, intuition, confidence, expansive awareness and physical and emotional resilience all flourish when love is your primary state of being.
Your heart energy field has more influence over your experience and reality than does your brain.
Your brain is an analytical processor with the capacity to implement mental programs and movies directly into your nervous system and your body for self-preservation. Along the way we have allowed our brains to become the director and producer of our lives instead of the staging and script assistant. We have completely cut off our most powerful and most accurate source of guidance, wisdom, and healing – our heart.
The Heart Math Institute has spent the last 30 years researching the power of the heart and developing ways for human beings to unlock and reconnect to that innate intuitive wisdom and powerful source of limitless healing. According to the HeartMath research the body’s emotional response to events doesn’t always, or even most often, originate from the brain. On the contrary, it has been proven that more often, our emotional state originates from an event or external stimulus and triggers our heart to send its own signals to the brain and other organs. The body then responds accordingly. Have you ever made a “rash” decision, or done something dangerous on impulse? What about taking a financial or emotional risk for something you believed in? These examples help explain the influence emotions have over our ability to think and act rationally.
Researchers at HeartMath have discovered that the composition and nerve centers of the heart are so active and complex, that they constitute a “brain” of their own. Science now knows that the heart contains cells which produce and release norepinephrine and dopamine – neurotransmitters – once thought to only be produced by the brain and ganglia outside the heart. What’s even more remarkable is the discovery that the heart produces oxytocin –which stimulates feelings of tranquility and love – in concentrations as high as those produced by the brain.
8 Simple Actions to Stimulate Your Heart’s Healing Power:
1. Before starting your day focus your attention on your heart and feel gratitude for waking up and for an opportunity to begin anew. Briefly envision your day going exactly as you would like it to.
2. Take some time each day to center yourself in your heart and feel what your life would be like if you had everything you dream of personally, professionally, spiritually, etc. Now think about it in detail, be specific and imagine you already have it all as you continue to feel the emotions that would stimulate.
3. Savor the feelings of excitement and joy that arise in your heart. From this place of heart-felt receptivity take at least one action daily toward your endeavors.
4. Find ways to help those around you, or make them feel that you care. Perform one anonymous act of kindness each day (or more if your heart guides you).
5. Smile even when you don’t feel like you have a reason to smile. The simple act of smiling can shift your attitude and brighten up someone else’s day.
6. Practice forgiveness daily. Start small with people at the grocery store or on the road that behave rudely and work your way up to those that have hurt you deeply, make sure you include yourself. Recognize that every single person in your life is an opportunity to help you grow and demonstrate the behaviors you would like to see more of in the world. Also realize that every person on this planet is doing the absolute best that they can do, at any given moment, with the tools and the wisdom that they currently have.
7. Reflect on everyone who helped you today and offer heartfelt thanks silently or out loud. Think about your current issues, stresses, or concerns and know in your heart that they will all work out well. Practice coming from this place of calm and positivity when approaching obstacles or problems for more effective, beneficial solutions.
8. At the end of each day center yourself in your heart space and feel gratitude for all of the good in your life right now. Try to come up with 5 new things each day about yourself, about your life, and about the people in your day that you have to feel grateful for. Bring up any negative experiences or emotions, which always come from fear, and let those feelings run their course as you send them love and appreciation for making you aware of false, unbeneficial beliefs or patterns that you need to address and release within yourself.
There is so much more to be discovered and put into practice about the heart’s divine source of super-consciousness, unconditional love, and limitless healing. We are just beginning to unravel the mysteries and miraculous power of this wondrous energy field. These practices will help you begin living in heart-centered, compassionate, intuitive ways that promote love, resilience, healing, and fulfillment in every aspect of your life. You will become more authentic and kind in your interactions with others. You will develop more understanding and become less sensitive and reactive to other people’s impoliteness. You will begin to identify and release subconscious limiting beliefs and experience more confidence, connection, well-being, and joy. You will begin to notice when you are being fully present in the moment and when you are falling back into past pains or future worries and become consciously capable of shifting your focus more easily and rapidly to the present moment, where you can concentrate your energy on creating a happier future and experiencing all of the good in your life right now.