Best Guacamole Recipe
Created by: Kathy Best 2001
4 large ripe avocados
3 TBS finely diced onion
1-2 TBS finely diced garlic
1 TBS Tumeric powder
2 Tsp Paprika
1 Tsp dry Oregano
1 Tsp dry Basil
- Slice open and remove flesh from all avocados. Mash well with a fork or potato masher.
- Squeeze all of the juice out of a half of a lemon into mashed avocado
- Add the diced onion and garlic and mix well
- Add the turmeric, paprika, basil, and oregano and mix well
- Salt and pepper to your taste
- Refrigerate for a few hours to let flavors blend. Serve on nachos or eat as a dip with bean chips or tortilla chips.